WE ARE HIRING!!
We are looking for energetic people who have a passion for working with children.
We have some part-time hours roughly 10 to 15hrs per week during the school year.
Starting between 1.30pm and finishing at 5.30/6pm for 2/3 days per week.
SHORT JOB DESCRIPTION
This job requires the person to be child centred, energetic, fun and have a passion for working and helping children develop and learn. You would also need to have a love for exercising, playing games and moving about. This role requires you to be upbeat and energetic.
This high energy role requires the person to coach in a positive manner, develop self-esteem and self-efficacy.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the collecting children from school;
- Helping with homework;
- Preparing snacks;
- Maintaining an excellent standard of hygiene;
- Be aware and follow children first and child protection procedures;
- Helping organise games, obstacles courses and other age related activities.
- Perform other relevant duties assigned each day.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and brief.
Candidates must provide 2 x written references and a copy of a recent vetting form. All candidate approved will have their details submitted to Barnardos Vetting Services.