I love these puzzlers inspired by Coach John Wooden, one of the greatest coaches of all time.
- Why is it so difficult to realise that others are more likely to listen to us if first we listen to them?
- Why is it so much easier to be negative than positive?
- Why is it so difficult to motivate ourselves when we know that results come only through motivation?
- Why is it so difficult to say thank you to someone when those are two of our own favourite words to hear?
- Why do we dread adversity when we know that facing it is the only way to become stronger, smarter, better?
I always like to hear your opinions. Please comment below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org, if you don’t have anything to add then please forward this on to a friend.
Thanks for reading. I’m also on twitter @Coachdiary and Instagram @thecoachhouseafterschool you can check out my other blog thecoachdiary.com