To Inspire, Lead and Develop
Our vision is to provide children with the opportunity to engage in a positive, active and fun environment while also learning and developing physical fitness, social skills, personal responsibility, problem-solving and conflict resolution habits. We offer a variety of sport-oriented activities that teach children new techniques, movement patterns and fun games. We provide a non-competitive, positive and encouraging atmosphere that will introduce children to exercise, sports and a variety games.
We offer a variety of sport-oriented activities that teach children new techniques, movement patterns and fun games. We provide a non-competitive, positive and encouraging atmosphere that will introduce children to exercise, sports and in a variety of different ways.
All activities are geared to motivate, build self-esteem and get children moving within a child-friendly environment.
The Coach House vision is to empower the child by:
- Recognising that every child is different, developing at different rates through the various stages.
- Encouraging the child to think clearly and rationally.
- Engaging children in sports activities that are developmentally appropriate.
- Leading activities that are geared toward the promotion of optimal physical development and physical fitness and movement. (Physical Literacy).
- Encouraging them to share, improve every day, respect and listen to each other.
- Encouraging children to play and work independently and as a member of a group.
- Helping each child recognise the rights, feelings and property of others.
- Coaching about the benefits of a healthy diet, staying hydrated and being active for life.
We want to get kids moving after school and there is a growing concern that children just aren’t moving enough and shockingly, the obesity crisis is now affecting children as young as three and four years of age. We want to make a difference to children’s lives.