Collection from Schools Policy
We are currently servicing the following schools St. Patricks, Scoil Choilm, Scoil Thomais, St Francis Xavier’s and St.Mochtas. Please call the house phone or Antonio on +35387 2183837 for more information about after school, pickup and drop home service.
- School/Teachers should be made aware that your child attends the Coach House After School.
- Children should have clear instructions from parents/guardians as to collection point (eg. Assembly point) for after school pickup.more children will be picked up from the school line.
- Children are requested to wait until one of our staff members arrives. All our staff will be wearing branded Coach House tops.
- For any child waiting in a designated, if there is a delay in a child being collected, they should return to the school and inform the class teacher/office/principal. They should then call 087 218 3837.
- Generally, the school will be informed immediately of any delays with the school pickups.
Drop To Us
We can offer discount rates for any child being dropped directly to the centre.
We also offer a drop home service for parents who need extra time in the evenings. We have had great feedback about the service as it allows time to prepare the dinner, get extra tasks done at home and most importantly it gives the parent(s) a chance to welcome their children home.
Drop Home Procedure
- Parents should book the service when enrolling for After School.
- A drop home time is set.
- A parent, guardian or older sibling must be in the home to receive the child.
- If for any reason a parent is delayed contact with the driver should be made immediately.
For further information on pickups and drop-offs please contact the Centre on 01 829 3883 and see how we can help you.