The Coach House After School & Development Centre Ltd (TCH AS DC)
Company Registration Number: 553217
Business Address: Unit 9 Orion Business Campus, Rosemount business Park, Ballycoolin Dublin 15
TCH AS DC IS COMMITTED to protecting your personal data and will comply with all applicable legislation including the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.]
TCH AS DC IS THE CONTROLLER OF DATA WHICH IS COLLECTED VIA THIS WEBSITE
The information provided in this statement should be read in conjunction with the following company policies.
- Our Terms & Conditions, which outlines your rights as a member.
- Our Child Welfare Policy, which details our commitment to safeguard the children in our care.
In order to hold an account with us you must agree and understand our policies.
Information we collect about you through our website
When you complete an application form TCH AS DC collects certain personal data about you. The following information is collected and processed:
- Personal Information:
- Parent/Guardian name, address, email, phone number.
- Your child’s name, date of birth, gender, address, school, class & teachers name.
- Sensitive Personal Information – health conditions/issues for your child.
How is the information used?
The information you have provided will be used for the following purposes:
- To administer and maintain a record of your details with TCH AS DC and your childs participation in the after school.
- Responding to questions, inquiries, feedback, further information or website support regarding our after school and classes and all other services we provide.
- Providing you with services or information that you have requested.
- We do not use your personal data to profile or make automatic decisions based on any information you provide to the company.
Photographs and Video Material
Images or video taken at classes, camps or workshops might be used by TCH AS DC Ltd for class marketing purposes, including social media posts.
If you do not want your child included in any of this material please let us know and we will do everything we can to facilitate this request.
Depending on the nature of the processing of your personal data we may rely on different legal bases. For example we may rely on your consent, on contractual obligations we have with you, on legal obligations we may have, on the vital interest of you or your child, or in our legitimate commercial interest subject to those not overriding your rights and freedoms. Where we have acted on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
Content Provided Via Links
You may find links to other websites or resources on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that TCH AS DC LTD is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and TCH AS DC does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. TCH AS DC will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any actual or alleged damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Where is your information stored?
The data that we collect from you may be stored and transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. In order to safeguard your information we will make any such transfers in strict compliance with data protection legislation with all appropriate contractual arrangements will be in place.
By submitting your personal data for such purposes, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. TCH AS DC will take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure that your personal data is processed securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Protecting your information
Your data is stored and processed on secured cloud based servers. The website and all third party processors have encryption and security in place to ensure that the personal information you provide to us is kept secure and up to date.
TCH AS DC will take all reasonable steps to ensure the physical security of your personal data when we process manual records.
Your data will be retained on our servers for no longer than 6 years. This information is used retained by the company can determine how best to run the operations and services it provides.
Any hard copies of your information is disposed of securely after you child leaves the service.
Disclosing your information to other parties
We do not pass your information to other organisations or individuals who do not work with the company without your consent.
We will only disclose your information with outside parties, such as An Garda Siochana, or Solicitors/Barristers, if we are required to by law, after receiving a court order to that effect.
To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site and Services is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms, this document shall take precedence. Olympian failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be deemed as either a waiver of such provision or as a waiver of the right to enforce such provision.
You need to provide your consent in order to receive notifications by SMS (text) and by Email in regards to other products or services offered by TCH AS DC such as new classes, upcoming events or any offers.
TCH AS DC will only process your data and send you marketing communication in line with your preferences.
You may change these preferences, including opting out of all marketing communication on your account page at any time.
Should you opt out of communication for the purposes of marketing, we will continue to send you servicing SMS & Email Notifications regarding necessary operations, class and calendar updates and child safeguarding concerns for the classes that you register into.
- You have rights under Data Protection legislation, with regard to our processing of your data. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us via email Antonio at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to access personal data we hold which relates to you, including how we acquired such data, and the purposes for which it is being used. This right requires that you will be given a copy of your personal data which you may have supplied to us via the Site or in other correspondence and interactions.
- To exercise this right, you must make your request in writing, posting it to our address as specified below and including with the request, a copy of your passport and a copy of a utility bill which will verify your address. No fee is required for this service. A request will be dealt with as soon as possible and we will respond to your request within one month from the date on which your request was received.
- You have the right to have inaccurate personal data corrected. If you discover that we hold inaccurate personal data about you, you have a right to instruct us to correct that information. Such an instruction must be in writing and must contain evidence of the correct information. We will respond as soon as possible, and in any event within one month from the date on which your instructions are received.
- Furthermore, we will share your corrective instructions with any organisation with whom the incorrect information has been shared in the 12 months prior to the date of your instructions.
- In certain circumstances, you have the ‘Right to be Forgotten’. This means that you can request that we will remove any and all references to you from our records and systems. We will comply with all such requests in a timely manner, as required by the Data Protection Regulation, unless other operational or legal obligations require us to retain such data for a particular purpose or period of time.
- You have the right, at all times, to restrict or object to processing of your personal data which you find intrusive, excessive or unwarranted. We will respect your right to do so, but may need to continue such processing where required do to so by law, or within the terms of an existing contractual arrangement.
- Where technically feasible and appropriate you have the right to data portability.
- If you feel your personal data has been processed inappropriately, please let us know and we will do everything we can to rectify the situation. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Irish Office of the Data Protection Commissioner if you feel your rights or freedoms have been infringed upon.
Updating Privacy Information
When your personal details change please keep us informed by amending your details on The Coach House After School & Development Centre website, or by notifying us by email.