The Multi Sports camps this Summer for children aged between 5 and 12 years. Children must have completed one year in primary school or attending the centre prior to applying. Limited availability.
“The Coach House is like being at home without your parents” – Aodan age 7
Pre-camp and after camp is also available allowing camp goers to begin their day as early at 8,30am and/or finish after 6.30pm. The pre/after camp included chill-out time, arts, board games, free play, lego and trips out. Earlier drop off times available on request.
HOLIDAY CLUB FOR NON MEMBERS
Details For Half Day Club
- Drop off at 8.30am and collect before 6.30pm
- €175 per Child per Week
- Limited to 10 places on top of our full-time club members;
- Single daily rate €45.00 per day;
- Earlier drop-offs and late pick-ups available.
- Children who are staying later in the day will be given extra snacks.
- Fruit and a snack included (Children should bring extra snacks for other breaks)
Non Member Club Rates for 5 days:
Rate. 8.00am – 6.30pm > Cost: €180pw – (€45.00 single day rate)
*8am start also available and 5% discounts for siblings for full-time.
What to bring:
- Comfortable sports clothing;
- Extra t-shirt and socks.
- Sandwich, fruit, veggies, snack (no fizzy or sports drinks);
- Water bottle;
- & a positive, fun attitude.
- Professional positive coaching and 1-2-1 mentoring;
- Variety of ball games;
- Multi-direction movement;
- Obstacle Courses;
- Outdoor Walks;
- Table Tennis;
- Football Tennis;
- Dodge Ball;
- 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3s, 4v4s games;
- Arts & Board Games;
- and lots and lots of fun playing and moving about!!
Weekly Time Table:
- 8.00am to 9.00am – Introduction and House Standards
- 9.15am – Movement Circuits
- 10.15am – BREAK
- 10.45am – Games
- 12.30pm – LUNCH BREAK
- 1.30pm – Games
- 2.00pm – Free Play
- 3.00pm – BREAK
- Time extended for later pick-ups
- 3.30pm – Games, Movie or Free Play
- 4.30pm – SNACK
- 5.30pm – Clean Up
- 6.00pm – 6.30pm HOME
Please do not pack crisps and sugary drinks. No touch screen or gadgets allowed at the club
Enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like our Facebook page to keep up to date with all Kids Sports Programmes.