Due to the increasing numbers in our after-school programme, we will only have limited spaces for holiday club. The Multi-Activity camp this Summer for children is aged between 5 and 10 years. Children must have completed one year in primary school or attending the centre prior to applying. Limited availability.
“The Coach House is like being at home without your parents” – Aodan age 7
Pre-camp and after camp is also available allowing camp goers to begin their day as early at 8.00am and/or finish after 6.15pm. The pre/after camp included chill-out time, arts, board games, free play, lego and trips out. Earlier drop off times available on request.
HOLIDAY CLUB FOR CURRENT MEMBERS AND NON MEMBERS
Details For Holiday & Summer Club
- 5 to 10 years only.
- Drop off at 8.00am and collect before 6.15pm;
- €200 per Child per Week for non-members and €175 for current members not availing of summer Holiday Club;
- Limited to 10 places on top of our full-time club members;
- The single daily rate of €50.00 per day;
- Earlier drop-offs and late pick-ups available;
- Children who are staying later in the day will be given extra snacks;
- Fruit and a snack included (Children should bring extra snacks for other breaks).
What to bring:
- Comfortable sports clothing;
- Extra t-shirt and socks.
- Sandwich, fruit, veggies, snack (no fizzy or sports drinks);
- Water bottle;
- Sun cream for outdoor days;
- & a positive, fun attitude.
- Professional positive coaching and 1-2-1 mentoring;
- Variety of ball games;
- Multi-direction movement;
- Obstacle Courses;
- Outdoor Walks;
- Table Tennis;
- Football Tennis;
- Dodge Ball;
- 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3s, 4v4s games;
- Arts & Board Games;
- and lots and lots of fun playing and moving about!!
Weekly Time Table:
- 8.00am to 9.00am – Introduction and House Standards
- 9.15am – Movement Circuits
- 10.15am – BREAK
- 10.45am – Games
- 12.30pm – LUNCH BREAK
- 1.30pm – Games
- 2.00pm – Free Play
- 3.00pm – BREAK
- Time extended for later pick-ups
- 3.30pm – Games, Movie or Free Play
- 4.30pm – SNACK
- 5.30pm – Clean Up
- 6.15pm HOME
Please do not pack crisps and sugary drinks. No touch screen or gadgets allowed at the club
Enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like our Facebook page to keep up to date with all Kids Sports Programmes.