Whether in one-to-one or group settings, YOU can not hide your potential, no matter how hard YOU try, there is no hiding place safe when it comes to YOUR potential for success.
What is Life Coaching about?
It’s not about solving problems although problems will be solved. It is not primarily about improving performance, attaining goals or achieving results – although all of that will certainly happen over time.
It is about discovery, awareness and choice. It is a way of effectively empowering people to find their own answers, encouraging and supporting them on the path as they continue to make important life giving and life changing choices.
It’s a form of conversation with inherent ground rules regarding certain qualities that must be present: Respect, openness, compassion, empathy, and a rigorous commitment to speaking the truth.
We assume strength and capability not weakness, helplessness or dependance. A desire to give the best and achieve potential. I believe every situation has possibilities.
The agreed cost for the coaching program includes 4 x 60 minute sessions with email support between sessions. Although not binding, I would ask that you expect our Coaching relationship to last at least 3 months.
- We focus on you and your success;
- Coaching Sessions are face to face and a slot of 75 minutes will be held for you each time. I understand that either of us may need to reschedule and I am very flexible;
- I am an experienced certified professional coach and will use a wide range of tools and approaches to support you. We are jointly responsible for creating a coaching dynamic that works for you; power is in the relationship, not in me as your coach. It is not possible to guarantee results because it is ultimately your actions that will create your experience; my role is to support you in accessing creative, resourceful states which allow you to achieve the outcomes you want;
- Other coaching services include value clarification, brainstorming, identifying plans of action, examining modes of operating in life, asking clarifying questions, and making empowering requests or suggestions for action.
Below is a brief description of what happens at each stage:
Understanding What You Want
- Appreciating constraints and things outside your control;
- Understanding why it is important to you.
Defining the Steps You Need to Take to Get It
- Create an action plan that is realistic, achievable and practical;
- The journey begins with one step – what is that step?
Building and Maintaining the Commitment to Getting What You Want
- Developing a vision and helping you appreciate its importance;
- Linking the various steps you need to take to that vision;
- Creating an experience of what it would be like to complete that journey.
Measuring Your Progress
- Identifying and overcoming hurdles;
- Defining the milestones to help you check you’re on track.
Celebrating Your Success
- Finally, acknowledging your success with each step you take toward where you want to be.
You may already have a particular issue in mind you’d like to address or areas in your life that you could be happier with. Whether it is coping with your fears or achieving a goal, establish what you need to do to get you where you want to be. Even if you’re just generally feeling stuck and not sure where to start, take the first step by getting in touch now !