There are currently no regulations governing School Age Care (After School) Services in Ireland but there are many publications outlining best practices, guidelines and recommendations.
We have used the procedural guidelines for practice from the following reports:
- After School – A Practice Guide For Providers (Stephanie Holt & Esther Pugh) Barnardos;
- A Guide To Good Practice – Dublin City Child Care Committee;
- Developing School Age Childcare – Report of a working group of the National Childcare Co-ordinating committee.
To maintain the highest level of good practice our policies and procedures will be reviewed and changed accordingly, to incorporate any new developments in School Age Childcare and research in Sports Coaching.
You can download a copy of our:
- TCH ASDC Policies and Procedures
- TCH ASDC Code of Behaviour
Anyone enrolled at the Centre receives a copy of these polices.